How to modify textfield character size length includes, exclude pages, Collapsing Pages Plugin WordPress using textarea
Dear all i encounter hard to use Collapsing Pages Plugins WordPress when i’m using Include, Exclude in the Widget. The problem is the textfield size is limited. I want to extend it, at least i can see all of the text in the textfield. So here how i fixed it, the solution is using textarea.
First you go to Plugins Editor. Select Collapsing Pages Plugin. Then click at the collapsing-pages/collapsPageOptions.php
using your firefox hit the CTRL-F to find
<input type="text" name="<?php echo $this->get_field_name('inExcludePages') ?>
u will see a bunch of code like this below, please look at the comment where should you insert the text area
//select include, exclude page option kita <select name="<?php echo $this->get_field_name('inExcludePage'); ?>"> <option <?php if($inExcludePage=='exclude') echo 'selected'; ?> id="inExcludePageExclude-<?php echo $number ?>" value='exclude'><?php _e('Exclude', 'collapsing-pages');?></option> <option <?php if($inExcludePage=='include') echo 'selected'; ?> id="inExcludePageInclude-<?php echo $number ?>" value='include'><?php _e('Include', 'collapsing-pages');?></option> </select> <?php _e('these pages (input slug or ID separated by commas):', 'collapsing-pages');?><br /> //original <input type="text" name="<?php echo $this->get_field_name('inExcludePages') ?>" value="<?php echo $inExcludePages ?>" id="<?php echo $this->get_field_id('inExcludePages'); ?>" size="100"> </input> //kita punya yang dah modify <textarea rows="20" cols="50" name="<?php echo $this->get_field_name('inExcludePages') ?>" id="<?php echo $this->get_field_id('inExcludePages'); ?>"> <?php echo $inExcludePages ?> </textarea>
Incoming search terms:
- espkb error 403 (12)
- how to modify collapsing page (8)
- [cvp/2 0 607 invalid certificate subject] (4)
- forbidden 403 espkb (4)
- espkb http 403 (4)
- espkb certificate error fix (4)
- modifing <textarea> in wordpress (4)
- espkb forbidden 403 on windows 7 (4)
- espkb forbidden 403 (4)
- wordpress using textarea (2)
- espkb 403 forbident eror (2)
- error http forbidden 403 in espkb (2)
- error getting district eperolehan (2)
- error forbidden 403 espkb (2)
- error espkb http 404 (2)
- error 403 espkb (2)
- eperolehan error code 404 (2)
- eperolehan error 100 (2)
- eperolehan cdc error (2)
- collapsing pages inexcludepages (2)
SOLVED! SOLUTION (Blank White Screen WordPress plugins Editor) PHP FATAL ERROR Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/myhome/public_html/mysite/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 285
Did you encounter the PHP Fatal Error in your error_log ? WordPress Plugins blank page? WordPress plugins editor blank or blank wordpress plugins editor? Plugins panel problem ? Plugins Editor don’t appear ? Plugins not activated? this is because the memory limit in your hosting php.ini, Now’s day people use shared hosting. Why? because it’s cheap! But the drawback is Shared hosting + WordPress problem always a headache when you deal with your hosting’s Customer Support. The headache came out when you’re in urgent to get answer. After that, your Hosting Customer Support doesn’t show any answer to you. This is so frustrated. So, Today i want to teach you after i manage to solve BIG BIG WORDPRESS SENSTIVE PROBLEM! Do you know why after you install plugin and suddenly your Plugins directory or Wp-Admin page blank ??? BLANK WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH ??
WordPress is very sensitive blogging system. If you messed such as editing your theme functions.php, a Whole of your blog will not appear again ! Damn’t WordPress so sensitive! But don’t worry, i got many solution to tackle this problem.
Many other website taught you to set the memory_limit in the .htaccess
yes you can try that. But almost 90% failed me! but you can try to edit your .htaccess in your parent wordpress directory. Below has 2 method to get it done. You can choose only 1 of the method below to get rid of the blank white screen wp-admin or plugins directory problem.
Method 1 : don’t know how the chance it’s work but you can try
edit your .htaccess in your wordpress directory add the
php_value memory_limit 64M
Method 2: My favourite and easy way without a headache with customer support !
just add all of this code below in wp-settings.php
where is the wp-settings.php location ? it’s in your wordpress directory you can find it after you use FTP to your hosting.
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M'); ini_set("memory_limit", "64M");
Save it and upload it back to your ftp. Your’re done.
Also don’t forget to check your functions.php in your theme directory. where the functions.php located ? /www/yourwordpress/wp-content/themes/themesname
check it don’t allow any gap of space there.
must delete all the space in the header and the footer. Don’t forget that.
<---------------- remove the space make it on the top
<? .....ofcourse your theme code function here.. ?>
<-------------------- don't gap remove the space
Now your’re done. Please tell me if it worked or don’t work. Leave a comment will ya ?
Incoming search terms:
- wordpress edit php blank (40)
- wordpress white screen htaccess (24)
- wordpress plugins php blank (20)
- wordpress editor blank (16)
- wordpress editor white (10)
- editor php is blank (8)
- wordpress plugin editor blank (8)
- plugins php blank (8)
- wordpress white editor (8)
- wordpress editor blank page (8)
- wordpress editor white page (8)
- wordpress plugin php blank (6)
- php blank screen (6)
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of wp-admin/includes/misc php (6)
- edit php blank (6)
- wordpress memory size error media php (6)
- problem plugin-editor php (4)
- solve blank white screen wordpress (4)
- solution white screen (4)
- scren kaer (4)
Cannot access WordPress Plugins directory problem, internal server error 500,500.shtml,access denied 403, 403.shtml,not found 404 error
Are you encounter cannot access wordpress plugin directory ? or wordpress plugins directory is unaccessible or internal server error 500, 500.shtml, access denied 403 error, 404 Error code not found ? If you do we have a solution here now. Mostly it is about a plugin that write our .htaccess that’s cause the problem.
The first step you must deactivate all of your plugins first. (I thinks is optional, only if you think your wordpress in major damage).
firstly u must chmod your plugins directory
please chmod it to 755
Also please chmod /wp-content/plugins/peters-custom-anti-spam-image
actually i encounter Peters Custom Anti Spam doesn’t show up the Captcha word. Maybe it is the same solution method for other plugins.
after that, you must remove your .htaccess at your wordpress directory.
And then go to your Admin Panel. Go to Settings -> Permalinks
Choose Default, Click Saves. And then Choose your Custom Permalinks then Saves it.
Well this is your Permalinks problem. It’s fix now. Please tell me if it doesn’t fix or fix your WordPress plugins directory problem !
Incoming search terms:
- wordpress plugin 403 (8)
- plugin directory 403 error (8)
- wordpress plugin delete access denied (6)
- wordpress plugins directory problem (6)
- wordpress cant access fatal error after installing plugin (6)
- wordpress cannot access plugins (6)
- i cant access wp-content/plugins (4)
- pluginds directory 404 (4)
- snoopiton (4)
- how to access wp-content plugins directory (4)
- wordpress access denied (4)
- cannot access wordpress media (4)
- wordpress folder access denied (4)
- wordpress cannot access directory (4)
- wordpress 500 shtml (4)
- unable to remove wordpress plugin folder access denied (4)
- Cannot access wordpress programming error (4)
- wordpress cannot access plugin directory (4)
- cannot access wordpress plugin folder (4)
- wordpress access denied on folder (4)